CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Ladies and gentlemen, dear members of our association, friends!
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the website of the CZECH-SLOVAK-AFGHAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE. As the name suggests, we base our activities on the roots of former Czechoslovakia, whose people and products in particular have been imprinted in golden letters in Afghanistan long ago.
To this day these are high in demand for their quality and reliability. Most probably due to my knowledge and experience in the field of foreign trade, law and engineering, as well as three decades of business history, my colleagues entrusted me with leadership of the newly established Chamber of Commerce. For this I would like to express my deepest appreciation. I believe that with joint efforts we can create the Chamber as a platform for business opportunities and personal ties in all three beautiful and unique countries. In this context, I welcome the interest and kind support by the Afghan and Slovak Embassies in Prague, as well as the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Together with its business and social mission, the CZECH-SLOVAK-AFGHAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE also develops cooperation with the academic sphere. It is based on an effective assistance in sharing experience, learning about the local culture, understanding the mentality, processes and their practical application in the real world. I believe that these and other aspects will encourage a mutual students exchange between all Chamber countries in the future.
The Chamber’s international team comprises people with rich business and work practice, as well as relevant life experience, including in the field of domestic and foreign trade and high diplomacy. Colleagues and I are ready to develop and provide our know-how in the sections Business and Strategic Development, International Relations and Financial Markets, Law and Legislation, Public Relations, Marketing and Strategic Communication, as well as for the Chamber’s own operations.
Let me express my conviction that the activity of the CZECH-SLOVAK-AFGHAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE will build with dignity on the high reputation of Czechoslovakia on the Afghan market, and will be beneficial for trade activities to rebuild a war-torn country, for establishing social relations between nations, as well as cooperation in the field of academic research.
THE CZECHO-SLOVAKIA-AFGHANISTAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Board of directors
Mgr. Pavel Bělohradský
Ing. Fawad Nadri, MBA
MUDr. Richard Král
Bc. Pavel Jezdinský, MBA
Mgr. Andrea Tatarková, LLM
The services listed below are available to every member of the CSA Chamber on request.
- Territorial information.
- Searching potential business partners.
- Legal advice.
- Business financing.
FIRST QUARTER 2021
- Mr. Tom Okamura's inaugural trip to Kabul at the invitation of the House of Commons, accompanied by Ambassador Shahzad Aryobee and CSA Chamber representatives, was postponed, see the press release of 27.1.2021.
SECOND QUARTER 2021
- The trip of senior state officials of Afghanistan to Prague on the occasion of the AFGHAN - CZECH - SLOVAK TRADE AND INVESTMENT FORUM.
- Presentation of the business potential of each country, members of the CSA Chamber from Slovakia or those interested in a company presentation will also be invited.
- Deepening cooperation, visiting production plants and companies of members of the CSA Chamber, business negotiations.
THIRD AND FOURTH QUARTERS 2021
- Individual trips Czech and Slovak companies at the invitation of the Afghan parties.
- Presentation of the business potential of CSA Chamber member countries, follow-up to previous business negotiations, optimally conclusion of agreements.
On 14 December 2020, on the occasion of the commencement of the activities of the CSA Chamber, a social meeting took place – THE GLASS OF WINE. The event took place in the representative premises of the foyer of the ÁRIA Hotel in Prague, in the Lesser Town, in strict compliance with the safety conditions for SARS-COV19 in restaurant facilities.
Exhibitions / fairs
Afghan Engineering Fair
- Kabul, November / December 2021.